Who: Presbyterian College Blue Hose (3-12-0, 1-7-0) vs High Point Panthers (9-7-1, 6-1-1)
When: Saturday, October 21 – 7:00 p.m.
Where: Martin Stadium – Clinton, S.C.
Social Media: @PCWSoccer
Blue Hose Honors Four Seniors:
- Saturday is the final regular season game for four Blue Hose seniors.
- They also played key roles on the PC team that beat Liberty and Furman for the first time in program history.
- They also combined to score 18 goals and record 13 assists.
Blue Hose Team Notes:
- PC averages 1.00 goals per game.
- They have 18 corner kicks in the last two games.
- Six individuals have recorded multiple goals this season.
- Nine individuals have recorded a goal or assist on the season.
- The Blue Hose are tied-fifth in the Big South in total saves (77).
Blue Hose Individual Notes:
- Senior, F. Whitesides, leads the Blue Hose in scoring as she has nine points (three goals, three assists).
- Freshman, Kristen Bane, also has three goals on just five shots this season.
- Abby Jones leads three Blue Hose goal keepers, who have recorded over 100 minutes in goal, this season with 736:11 minutes in goal.
- She has a 2.20 goals against average which leads the team.
- Whitesides is tied-ninth in the Big South in assists (3).
Scouting the Panthers:
- High Point is 9-7-1 on the season and currently riding a three game win streak.
- The Panthers have scored 14 goals on the season for a .82 goals per game average.
- They are led by Michele Micciche who has scored three goals on the season.
- Three different Panthers have recorded two assists.
- Alex Hank has played 1,307:31 minutes in goal with a 1.03 goals against average and six shutouts.
- Marty Beall leads the Highlanders and is in his ninth season as the head coach.
The Blue Hose and Panthers have played 12 times with High Point having won eight of the 12. There is also one tie. PC last defeated High Point in 2011.