Who: Presbyterian College Blue Hose (2-8-0, 0-3-0) at UNC Asheville Bulldogs (4-6-1, 0-2-0)
When: Wednesday, October 4 – 7 p.m.
Where: Asheville, N.C. – Greenwood Soccer Field
Live Stream: BSN
Live Stats: http://www.sidearmstats.com/asheville/wsoc/
Social Media: @PCWSoccer
- The Blue Hose have scored 10 goals this season, seven have been by freshmen.
- Five of the eight players to record a point this season have been freshman.
Blue Hose Team Notes:
- Presbyterian averages 1.00 goals per game this season and has a .108 shot percentage.
- The Blue Hose have taken 19 corner kicks on the season for a 1.9 corner kicks per game average.
- PC is tied-fifth in the Big South in goals per game this season (1.00).
- The Blue Hose are fifth in total saves (54).
Blue Hose Individual Notes:
- Three Blue Hose players are tied with two goals on the season.
- Kelsey Yeager leads the way in points with six (two goals, two assists).
- Frances Whitesides is tied with Yeager for the team lead in assists (2).
- Leaman has a 2.43 goals allowed average while Jones has a 2.56 average.
- Leaman leads in total saves (34) and save percentage (.723).
- Yeager and Whitesides are both tied-tenth in the Big South in assists (2).
- Leaman is fourth in the Big South in saves per game (4.86).
Scouting the Bulldogs:
- UNC Asheville is 4-6-1 on the season and 0-2 in the Big South.
- The Bulldogs average 1.18 goals per game this season while allowing 1.73.
- They have a .083 shot percentage on the season.
- Courtney Naber leads the way for UNC Asheville with six goals scored while Caroline Houser has a team high three assists.
- Bryson Lee has played 1025:28 minutes in goal and has a .683 save percentage and 1.67 goals allowed average.
- UNC Asheville leads the series with PC 6-2-1 so far.
- PC defeated the Bulldogs 1-0 in 2013.