• Who: Presbyterian (13-30, 6-12 Big South) vs. Radford (17-23, 8-10 Big South)
• When: Friday – 7 p.m. | Saturday – 4 p.m. | Sunday – 2 p.m.
• Where: Carter Memorial Stadium (Radford, Va.)
• Live Stats: www.RadfordAthletics.com
• Live Video: Friday (ESPN3) - Sunday (Big South Network)
• Social Media – @PresbyterianBSB (Twitter)
Series History (since 2008)
• Overall - Radford leads 12-5
• PC is in the midst of a 10-game road trip with Friday’s game at Radford being the sixth straight away game. The Blue Hose will not return home until May 11 when they host Longwood in their final home series.
• The Blue Hose currently rank third in the Big South for batting average (.269), hits (396), home runs (36), and fielding percentage (.970).
• PC’s last six Big South losses have all been by one run or in extra innings.
• The Blue Hose last played Radford in the 2017 Big South Championship, where the Highlanders won 9-2.
• Andrew Szamanski leads the Highlanders at the plate with a .383 batting average and .645 slugging percentage. Matt Roth and Garrett Matheny each have 5 home runs.
• Radford’s pitchers have a combined 5.10 ERA and 246 strikeouts against 171 walks.
• The Highlanders dropped a tough 2-0 game at ETSU on Wednesday after taking two games from Charleston Southern last weekend.
Players Ranked in the Big South and Nationally
• Senior AJ Priaulx leads the Big South in batting average (.385), doubles (13), hits (65), and total bases (96) while ranking 35th, 93rd, 11th and 56th nationally in those categories.
• Junior Jonathan White is ranked among the Big South’s top-5 for batting average (.363) and hits (61) while ranking 95th and 31st nationally.
• Sophomore Eric Miles shares the Big South lead with four other pitchers who also have six victories on the season.
• Freshman Grayson Stoneking is tied for 4th in the Big South with 19 pitching appearances.
Team Effort Over South Carolina
• Seven different players recorded at least one hit against the Gamecocks.
• Nick Guimbarda went 2-for-3 with three runs and an RBI batting leadoff.
• Andrew Durden, Austin Paradis, and Grayson Stoneking combined to allow four runs on six hits over the first 6.2 innings of work.
• Russ Branch and Colton Springs did not allow a hit over the last 2.1 innings. In the bottom of the ninth, Springs needed just 13 pitches to strike out the side and pick up his first save of the season.
Going … Going … Gone!
• After hitting just 14 home runs over the first 26 games, the Blue Hose have heated up for 22 home runs over the last 17 games.
• Since March 29, PC has had ten different players record a home run and hit at least two home runs in 8-of-17 games.
• Nick Wise leads the team with seven home runs this season.
The Hits Keep Coming
• The Blue Hose ranks third in the Big South with 396 hits (9.20 per game).
• Jonathan White leads the team with 20 multi-hit games this season.
• AJ Priaulx has hit a perfect 5-for-5 twice this season and 4-for-4 once. Jonathan White (5-for-5), Guy Casaceli (4-for-4) and Nick Guimbarda (3-for-3) have all had perfect days at the plate as well.
• PC has recorded two games with +18 hits for the first time since 2015 when the team had two 19-hit games and a 20-hit game.
• AJ Priaulx eclipsed 100 RBI, 150 hits, and 250 total bases for his career earlier this season and has already established career highs for hits (65) and doubles (13) in a season. Entering the game at Clemson, the senior is one base away from his collegiate best (97) set last season.
• Andrew Bladt is three HBP away from ranking within the program’s top-10 for a season (12).
• AJ Priaulx (164), Nick Wise (110), Nick Guimbarda (103) and TJ Richardson(101) have all eclipsed 100 career hits this season.