Johnson City, Tenn. – The Presbyterian College men’s soccer team dropped a 3-0 game to East Tennessee State on Tuesday night. The Buccaneers scored all three goals in an 11-minute stretch of the second half.
Final Score: PC 0 – ETSU 3
Location: Johnson City, Tenn. (Taylor Stadium)
Records: Presbyterian (0-6); ETSU (2-3)
- Kieran Richards scored at 58:00, assisted by Bradley Empson.
- Mathias Aannestad extended the lead at 64:15 off a pass from Richards.
- Bruno Andrade made it 3-0 with a successful penalty kick at 69:40.
By The Numbers
- The Buccaneers led in shots, 19-8, and in shots on goal, 10-4.
- Corners were tied 7-7.
- ETSU played a physical game and led in fouls 15-8.
- Freshman Mark Zavalkov subbed in for his collegiate debut, playing 19:43 in goal and recording two saves.
- Senior Ryan Standridge led PC with two shots on goal in 45 minutes of time off the bench.
Presbyterian College travels to Belmont on Saturday, September 21, for a 7:00 pm game.