Who: Presbyterian (0-6) vs Butler (1-5)
When: Friday, March 10 – 4 p.m. ET
Where: Old Bailey Stadium – Clinton, S.C.
Live Stats: Statbroadcast Live
Social Media: @PCWomensLax (Twitter/Instagram) / @pcwomenslax
Blue Hose at home against Butler
• PC is at home against Butler this Friday, March 10 as they host the Bulldogs in a 4 p.m. ET game at Old Bailey Stadium.
Last Time Out
• PC held a two-goal lead midway through the second half, but could not hold off LIU Brooklyn as the Blackbirds scored four straight to take a 12-10 victory Monday afternoon.
• Taylor Johnson had six draw controls, Maura Talvacchia caused three turnovers, and Kayla Koch picked up a team-high nine ground balls. The freshman goalie faced 23 shots and made 11 saves for a 47.8 save percentage.
• LIU outshot PC (31-22), picked up more ground balls (31-22), and committed fewer turnovers (24-32). The Blue Hose recorded more saves (11-7) and held the edge in draw controls (15-8). PC converted 21-of-28 (75.0 percent) clears. The game featured five ties and as many lead changes.
Scouting the Bulldogs
• Butler is in its first season and defeated Garder-Webb on Wednesday 16-13 for its first win in program history. The Bulldogs were led by Haley Hallenbeck’s five goals.
• Hallenbeck leads the Bulldogs this season with 19 goals, 15 ground balls, and 10 caused turnovers. Madison Christian follows with 10 goals, and Journey Fischbeck has nine goals with nine assists.
• Haley Rayburn and Allie Storke have split time in the cage, each making three starts apiece. Storke owns a 34.5 save percentage with 30 saves on 123 shots faced. Rayborn has 20 saves on 91 shots faced with a 30.3 save percentage.
• The first ever Bulldog roster includes 16 freshman, five transfers, and seven additional student-athletes.
• Friday marks the first meeting between the two programs.
• The Blue Hose have a week off before they return to action Monday, March 20 as they head south to Kennesaw State for a 6 p.m. ET game at Fifth Third Bank Stadium.