• Who: Presbyterian (3-6) vs. USC Upstate (3-4-1)
• When: Tuesday – 2 p.m.
• Where: PC Baseball Complex
• Live Stats: GoBlueHose.com
• Social Media – @PresbyterianBSB (Twitter) | @BlueHoseSports (Twitter/Instagram)
• Admission is free
Series History (since 2008)
• Overall – Tied 9-9
• at PC – PC leads 6-3
• PC returns home for a game after five straight away from the PC Baseball Complex. The Blue Hose played three true road games last week along with a pair of neutral site contests.
• PC and USC Upstate have met twice each of the last three seasons with 18 meetings in total since the Blue Hose moved to Division I. Upstate has won last the two meetings after PC won the previous five.
• PC capped off the weekend with a 9-2 victory over Wofford on Sunday. The nine runs were the second-most by the Blue Hose this season, while the 11 hits were tied for second-most in a game this year.
Priaulx Heating Up
• AJ Priaulx put together a strong week to take over the team lead at the plate.
• The senior is batting .389 (14-for-36) with three doubles, a homer, five runs and seven RBIs.
• Priaulx finished the weekend with a three-hit game at Wofford for his team-high fifth multi-hit game of the season.
Wise Off to Nine-Game Hitting Streak
• Nick Wise has hit safely in all nine games this season, the only PC player to do so this season.
• Wise is 14-for-37 (.378) with five doubles, a triple, a homer, seven runs and six RBIs. He also leads the team with a .649 slugging percentage and a .439 on-base percentage.
• Wise finished a homer shy of the cycle on Opening Day, as he went 3-for-4 with a double, a triple, two runs and three RBIs.
• The lefty recorded four multi-hit games this season, second-most on the team.
• Wise finished 2017 having hit in four straight games, giving him a 13-game hitting streak to date.
Freshman Pitchers Make Debuts
• Through nine games this season, six rookie PC hurlers have made their collegiate debuts.
• Andrew Durden, Reagan Fowler, Maxx Harpalani, Patrick McNamara, Austin Paradis and Grayson Stoneking have each debuted on the bump for PC this year.
• Stoneking leads the way with four appearances among the freshman, while Durden and Harpalani have made three appearances and Paradis has made two.
Chock Excels in Season Debut
• Senior hurler Tanner Chock turned in a stellar in season debut on Sunday against Wofford, going 6.0 innings and allowing just two runs on four hits with eight strikeouts against one walk.
• The righty retired 10 straight Terriers between the first and fourth innings.
• Chock did not allow a hit until the fifth inning and faced just three above the minimum over the first 5.0 innings.
Paradis Shines vs. Vandy
• Austin Paradis made his first career start and second career appearance against 10th-ranked Vanderbilt on Tuesday
• Paradis worked 5.0 innings and allowed just runs on six hits with a strikeout against four walks.
• The lefty allowed just four base runners from the second through the fifth innings.