PC vs. Monmouth Notes
* PC has now won five straight games against FCS opponents in the first-ever meeting between the two. The Blue Hose topped Campbell earlier this season in the first all-time meeting after going 3-0 in the category last season.
* Donelle Williams recorded nine tackles in the game to increase his career total to 402 in his final game as a Blue Hose. He is the first player in PC Division I history to amass at least 400 tackles and the third in Big South history to do so. Williams ends the season with 112 tackles, good for second-most single-season tackles in PC Division I history.
* Darrell Bridges rushed for 134 yards on 19 carries in the game. He now has 1,065 rushing yards on the year and is the first player in PC Division I history to rush for 1,000 yards in a season.
* Bridges now has 1,461 rushing yards for his career, which moves him in to third place in the school’s Division I history for career rushing yards.
* Ed Britt intercepted his fourth pass of the season, tying the PC single-season record set by Justin Bethel in 2011. He also ties Bethel for the PC Division I career record of seven.
* Ugonna Akoh finished his Presbyterian career second in PC’s Division I history in both sacks (11.0) and tackles for loss (27.5). He finished the season as the team leader in tackles for loss with 7.5.
* PC held the Owls to its fewest points of the season, six. Kennesaw State had scored double-figure points in every game this season before today.