PC Notes at Monmouth
* Donelle Williams recorded 13 tackles to give him 393 for his career. He can become the first player in PC history and third player in Big South history with 400 career tackles with seven in his final game next week. It was also his fifth game this season with double-digit tackles, tops on the team.
* Curtis Bey recorded his second sack of the season in the game. It was the only sack of the day by the Blue Hose and one of 7.0 tackles for loss.
* Ugonna Akoh recorded 1.0 tackle for loss in the game, his sixth of the season and the 26th tackle for loss of his career. He now moves in to a tie for second place in PC history for career tackles for loss.
* Freshman quarterback Ben Cheek recorded a career-high 93 passing yards on nine completions, including his first career touchdown pass. He added 33 rushing yards on 13 carries, including his first career rushing touchdown, for a career-high 126 yards of total offense to lead the team.
* DaShawn Davis had a career day receiving for the Blue Hose. Davis caught four passes for 44 yards, both career highs, while catching a career-long 18-yard reception.
* PC fell by less than a touchdown for the fourth time in five conference games this season.
* PC recorded its second passing touchdown of the season in today’s game. Both have found their way in to the hands of DaShawn Davis.