Postgame Notes - PC vs. Charleston Southern
* Darrell Bridges rushed for 104 yards and one touchdown in the loss. It was his fifth 100-yard rushing game this season, most ever in a single season in the Div. I era.
* Bridges scored his seventh touchdown of the season, moving him in to third place in PC history for rushing touchdowns in a single season (Div. I).
* Bridges has now amassed 817 rushing yards on the season, good for second place in PC history for rushing yards in a single season (Div. I).
* PC held Charleston Southern to 10 points in the loss. That is the fewest points allowed by PC in a loss in its Division I history (since 2007.)
* Presbyterian also held Charleston Southern to 275 yards of total offense. That is the fewest yards by CSU this season and the second fewest allowed by PC this year. PC has now held Big South opponents to fewer than 300 yards of total offense in four of its last seven conference games.
* Obinna Ntiasagwe recorded his team-high fourth sack of the season in today’s game. He has now recorded a sack in four of the last five games.
* PC held Charleston Southern without a 100-yard rusher or 100-yard passer in today’s game. It was the first time this season that an opponent failed to have a player reach the century mark in one of those two categories.
* PC recovered its ninth fumble of the season in today’s game. It entered play today leading the Big South in fumble recoveries. Presbyterian now has 13 turnovers forced on the season.