* Presbyterian scored 23 points in tonight’s game, its most since scoring 28 points against Coastal Carolina on October 11 last season, a span of eight games. It is the most points by PC in a win since scoring 69 points in last year’s home opener against Bluefield.
* PC won its home opener for the fourth straight season. The Blue Hose are now 6-3 in home openers since moving to Division I in 2007.
* Tonight was the first meeting between PC and Campbell on the gridiron. PC has now won its last four games against FCS opponents that it faced for the first time over the last two seasons.
* Darrell Bridges rushed for 107 yards in the first half of tonight’s game. He is the first PC player to rush for over 100 yards in the first half since LaQua Mayes rushed for 132 yards in last year’s home opener against Bluefield.
* Bridges finished the game with a season-high 132 yards, just three yards shy of tying his career high. He now has 319 yards on the season through three games.
* PC recorded three takeaways in the game, two interceptions and one fumble. That is a season high for the Blue Hose and the most takeaways by PC since totaling five against Western Carolina last season.
* Tamyn Garrick was 6-for-13 for 127 yards against the Camels for an efficiency rating for 128.2, his best of the season.
* Marquel Hines caught a career-best two receptions for a career-high 49 yards to lead the team.
* Ed Britt grabbed his first interception of the season and the fourth of his career in tonight’s game. He leads all active PC players in career interceptions.