Who: Presbyterian College Blue Hose (2-6-0, 0-1-0) at Charleston Southern Buccaneers (3-5-1, 1-0-0)
When: 4:00 p.m. – Wednesday, September 27
Where: CSU Soccer Field – Charleston, S.C.
Live Stream: Big South Network
Blue Hose Hit the Road:
- PC is on the road for the first time in four games as they have been at home for the past three games.
- The three game home stand was the longest of the season for PC.
- The Blue Hose currently have a 1-3 record at home and a 1-3 record on the road.
PC Team Notes:
- PC is T-3 in goals per game (1.12) and T-5 in total goals (9).
- The Blue Hose are ranked 5 in total saves with 45.
PC Individual Notes:
- Peyton Patterson and Kelsey Yeager each finished T-9 in goals scored (2).
- Yeager is T-9 in goals per game (0.25).
- Frances Whitesides is T-8 in total assists (2).
- Whitesides is also T-8 in assists per game (0.25).
- Alyssa Leaman is ranked 8 in save percentage (.723).
- Leaman is T-6 in total saves (34).
- Leaman is ranked 4 in saves per game (4.86).
Scouting Charleston Southern:
- The Buccaneers are off to a 3-5-1 start with a 1-0 record in Big South play.
- Charleston Southern has been shut out four time this season in nine games played.
- They have produced two shut outs of their own.
- The Buccaneers average 1.11 goals per game while allowing 1.17 goals per game.
- Charleston Southern averages 14.0 shots per game and has a .079 shot percentage.
- Jordan Newman has scored four goals and one assist for nine points on the season to lead the team.
- Sidney Doherty is second on the team with two goals and two assists for six points.
- Alyssa Dellacqua has played all 842:36 minutes in goal this season allowing 11 goals for a 1.17 goals allowed average. She also has 60 saves for a .845 save percentage.
- This will be game number 11 in history of the series between Charleston Southern and Presbyterian College.
- Charleston Southern leads the series 5-4-1 through the first 10 meetings.
- The Blue Hose defeated the Buccaneers in 2016 by a 3-2 score and the series is 1-1-1 in the last three meetings.