Who: Presbyterian College (5-8-2, 3-3-1) at UNC Asheville (2-15-0, 1-6-0)
When: Wednesday, November 1 – 7:00 p.m.
Where: Asheville, N.C. – Greenwood Soccer Field
Social Media: @BlueHoseSoccer
Final Regular Season Game:
- The Blue Hose trip to Asheville, N.C. on Wednesday marks the end of the regular season for PC.
- PC has clinched a berth in the Big South Tournament as they will either be the five or six seed depending on the outcome of their game and Gardner-Webb-Winthrop game.
Blue Hose Team Notes:
- PC averages 1.27 goals per game while allowing 1.20 goals per game.
- The Blue Hose have a .119 shooting percentage and surrender a .102 shooting percentage.
- Presbyterian has 11 different players that have recorded a goal and 14 have recorded a point.
- The Blue Hose are fifth in the Big South in goals per game (1.27) and fifth in assists per game (1.00).
- PC has the fourth best goals against average in the Big South at 1.16.
Blue Hose Individual Notes:
- Clement Vannier leads the Blue Hose in goals (4) and points (10).
- Connor Behrend leads the way in goal with 1214:12 minutes in goal with a 1.04 goals against average and a .759 save percentage.
- Behrend is fourth in the Big South in goals against (1.04), save percentage (.759) and shutouts per game (0.31).
Scouting the Bulldogs:
- The Bulldogs are 2-15 on the season and 1-6 in Big South play.
- They have scored nine goals all season, by nine different individuals.
- Ben Chapal and Jackson Allen lead the way with four total points.
- Nabil Milani (693:46) and Tyler Moore (712:07) have led the way in goal. They each have 30+ saves on the season.
- Mathes Mennell is the third year head coach of the Bulldogs, he comes to UNC Asheville following 16 years as the head coach at Loyola Marymount.
- Through the first 13 meetings the UNC Asheville Bulldogs hold a 9-2-2 record versus the Blue Hose.
- The last PC win came in 2012 by a 3-2 margin.
- Two of the last three have been decided by one goal.