Who: Presbyterian (10-16, 8-7) vs High Point (12-14, 10-5)
When: Saturday, February 25 – 2 p.m. ET
Where: Templeton Center – Clinton, S.C.
Watch: Big South Network
Live Stats: Stat Broadcast Live
Social Media: @BlueHoseWBB (Twitter/Instagram) / @BlueHoseSports
Blue Hose at home against the Panthers
• PC welcomes High Point to the Templeton Center for a 2 p.m. ET Big South game on Saturday, February 25.
• The Blue Hose lost at High Point 87-60 earlier this season on January 29.
Last Time Out
• PC led at halftime, but Campbell was more effective in the second half as the Camels earned a 50-42 victory Tuesday night at Gore Arena.
• Cortney Storey scored 13 points on 6-of-13 shooting, including 1-of-5 from beyond the arc, to lead the Blue Hose in the loss. The junior guard pulled down four rebounds with three assists.
• Campbell shot 14-of-24 (58.3 percent) from the floor and 5-of-7 (71.4 percent) from long range in the second half. By comparison, PC went 10-of-23 (43.5 percent) from the field and 2-for-8 (25.0 percent) from deep.
• PC shot 17-of-43 (39.5 percent) from the floor, 5-of-16 (31.3 percent) from beyond the arc, and 3-for-4 (75.0 percent) from the free-throw line.
• The Camels led the Blue Hose in rebounds (32-20), points in the paint (26-12), points off turnovers (14-11), second-chance points (9-4), and bench productivity (10-8).
PC Rankings in the Big South
• Presbyterian leads the conference in free-throw percentage (76.2) and three-point field goals made (188) and ranks second in turnover margin (+2.00).
Scouting the Panthers
• High Point built a 23-point third-quarter lead and held off a late charge by Charleston Southern to earn a 64-62 win in the Buc Dome on Tuesday night. Kayla Keys led the charge with 16 points.
• Emma Bockrath leads the Panthers with 13.4 points per game, followed closely by Keys with 12.1 points per game. Keys is the go-to option from long range with 52 three-pointers on the season, while Bockrath averages 6.1 boards per game to lead the team on the glass.
• The Panthers lead the Big South in scoring offense (68.1), three-point field goal percentage (35.5), assists per game (14.0), and assists to turnover ratio (0.9). High Point is shooting 40.3 percent from the field and 75.2 percent from the free-throw line.
• The two programs meet for the 20th time on Saturday. The series is tied 4-4 at the Templeton Center, with PC winning the last four in a row.
• High Point led wire-to-wire to earn an 87-60 win on January 29 at the Millis Center.
• Storey and Miles both scored 18 points to lead the Blue Hose in the loss.
• High Point shot 10-for-18 (55.6 percent) from beyond the arc, marking the most three-pointers scored by an opponent this season.
• High Point held the advantage in points in the paint (38-12), points off turnovers (23-13), second-chance points (12-6), and bench production (37-14). The teams tied in fast-break points (8-8).
Storey Leads the Way
• Storey leads PC with 11.3 points, 4.0 assists, and 2.0 steals per game.
• Storey has converted on 101-of-252 shots (40.1 percent), including 23-of-96 (24.0 percent) from behind the three-point line. She has also made 70-of-85 (82.4 percent) free-throw attempts.
• She ranks second in the Big South in free-throw percentage and minutes played (36.0). She is third in assists and fifth in steals and assists to turnover ratio (1.3).Next Time Out
• The Blue Hose host Winthrop on Monday, February 27 for a 7 p.m. ET conference game at the Templeton Center. The final home game of the season also marks Senior Day.