Who: Presbyterian (4-9, 2-0) at Liberty (3-10, 2-0)
When: Tuesday, January 10 – 7 p.m. ET
Where: Vines Center – Lynchburg, Va.
Watch: Big South Network
Live Stats: Stat Broadcast Live
Social Media: @BlueHoseWBB (Twitter/Instagram) / @BlueHoseSports
PC on the road at Liberty
• Presbyterian heads up north to Virginia for a Big South game against Liberty on Tuesday, January 10. Tipoff is set for 7 p.m. ET at the Vines Center in Lynchburg.
• The game wraps up a two-game road swing for the Blue Hose.
Last Time Out
• PC overcame an 11-point Gardner-Webb lead to earn a 56-55 comeback victory over the Runnin’ Bulldogs on Saturday afternoon at Paul Porter Arena.
• Cortney Storey totaled 20 points to pace the Blue Hose in the win. The junior guard went 6-of-14 from the field and shot a perfect 7-for-7 from the charity stripe. She added two rebounds, three assists, and two steal on the afternoon.
• Janie Miles scored a season-high 19 points to follow Storey in scoring.
• PC shot 36.7 percent (18-of-49) from the field, 24.0 percent (6-of-25) from beyond the arc, and 87.5 percent (14-of-16) from the free-throw line.
• The Blue Hose led in fast-break points 12-6 and outscored Gardner-Webb’s bench 13-7.
Scouting the Flames
• Liberty is coming off an 81-74 conference win over High Point on Saturday and is sporting a 3-10, 2-0 record. The Flames shot 43.8 percent (28-of-64) from the field, 41.7 percent (10-of-24) from beyond the arc, and 60.0 percent (15-of-25) from the free-throw line.
• Keyen Green is averaging 11.7 points per game to lead Liberty. She is shooting 53.8 percent (57-of-106) from the field and tops the Flames in rebounding with 8.8 boards per game. Lela Sellers is second in scoring with 7.1 points per game, followed by Nene Johnson with 6.7 points per game.
• Liberty enters Tuesday’s contest averaging 58.9 points and holds a +6.8 rebounding margin across its 13 games. The Flames are shooting 34.5 percent from the field, 28.9 percent from beyond the arc, and 60.2 percent from the charity stripe.
• Tuesday’s game marks the 18th meeting between the two programs. Liberty leads the all-time series 13-4, including a 7-2 record at the Vines Center.
• The teams last met on March 5 to close out the 2015-16 regular season. With a 57-49 win, the Blue Hose swept the season series against Liberty for the first time in school history. Cortney Storey tied a season high and led all scorers with 15 points and three assists.
• PC ended the regular season with a 17-12, 13-7 Big South Conference record and entered the conference tournament with the No. 5 seed, the second-highest seed in Division I school history.
Storey Leads the Way
• Cortney Storey leads PC with 12.6 points per game on the season. The junior guard has scored double-digit points in nine of the last 10 games.
• Storey has converted on 53-of-136 shots (39.0 percent), including 13-of-57 (22.8 percent) from behind the three-point line, on the year. She has also made 45-of-55 (81.8 percent) of her free-throw attempts.
• Storey recorded the first double-double of her career with 19 points and 10 assists against UNCG on December 15.Next Time Out
• PC returns home on Saturday, January 14 as the Blue Hose host the Campbell Camels for a 2 p.m. ET Big South game at the Templeton Center.