Who: Presbyterian College Blue Hose (3-5-1, 1-1-0) vs Radford Highlanders (6-2-1, 2-0-0)
When: Wednesday, October 4 – 6 p.m.
Where: Martin Stadium – Clinton, S.C.
Live Stream: BSN
Social Media: @bluehosesoccer
- Through nine games this season seven of the Blue Hose 10 goals and four of the seven assists have come from freshmen.
- The leading scorer is freshman Clement Vannier with six points on three goals scored.
Blue Hose Team Notes:
- PC is scoring 1.11 goals per game on the season while allowing 1.33 per game.
- The Blue Hose have a .109 shot percentage while holding the opposition to a .098 shot percentage.
- Presbyterian has taken 40 corners on the season for a 4.44 corners per game.
- PC is tied-fifth in the Big South in goals per game (1.11).
- The Blue Hose are fourth in the Big South in goals allowed (12) and fifth in goals allowed average (1.30).
Blue Hose Individual Notes:
- PC is led by freshman C. Vannier in goals (3) and points (6).
- Freshman Adrian Edo Martin leads the way in assists (2).
- Senior goal keeper Connor Behrend has played 650 minutes in goal and has allowed a 1.11 goals per 90 minutes and a .778 save percentage. He also has two shutouts.
- Vannier is tied-ninth in the Big South in points (6) and tied-tenth in points per game (0.67).
- Vannier is also tied-ninth in goals (3) and goals per game (0.33).
- Sergio Pinto is tied-third in game winning goals (2).
- Behrend is third in the Big South in goals allowed average (1.11), second in save percentage (.778) and fifth in saves per game (4.00).
Scouting the Highlanders:
- The Highlanders are sitting atop the Big South in the standings with a 6-2-1 record and 2-0 in conference play.
- Radford averages 2.56 goals per game and give up 1.00.
- Radford is led by Kieran Roberts in goals with 11 and Sivert Daehlie has seven goals and three assists for 17 points.
- Evan Szklennik leads the way with six assists on the season.
- Nicolas Mertzokat has played all 830:00 minutes this season, he has allowed 0.98 goals per 90 minutes this season and has a .719 save percentage.
- Radford leads the series with PC with a 7-2-1 record in the first ten meetings.
- In two meetings last season PC fell 1-0 in overtime and tied the Highlanders 1-1 in the Big South Tournament before falling in penalty kicks.