Radford, Va. - Radford's Gabi Paupst scored a pair of second half goals to lift the Highlanders past the Presbyterian College women's soccer team on Saturday night by the score of 2-1 at Cupp Stadium.
Final Scores: PC 1 – Radford 2
Location: Radford, Va, (Cupp Stadium)
Records: Presbyterian College (3-7, 2-1); Radford (7-3, 2-0)
- Gabi Paupst tied the game with a header off an assist from Lily McClaine at 46:40.
- Paupst scored the game winner at 76:17 after the initial shot from Brianna Oliver hits the post and bounces to her just outside the 6 yard box.
By the Numbers
- Radford held a significant edge in shots, 26-7, and shots on goal, 11-3.
- The Highlanders also led in corners, 11-3.
- Hutchison moved into the program's top-10 with her 18th career point, tied her season best with her ninth point of the year, and has recorded a point in a team-best four consecutive games.
- Megan Serrano surpassed 100 career saves and tied her collegiate-best with nine saves in the game.
Presbyterian College returns home to host USC Upstate on Wednesday, October 2, in a 7 pm matchup that will be broadcast on ESPN+.