• Who: Presbyterian (24-25, 11-7 Big South) at Charleston Southern (21-23, 9-12 Big South)
• When: Friday – 7 p.m. | Saturday – 4 p.m. | Sunday – 2 p.m.
• Where: CSU Ballpark – North Charleston, S.C.
• Live Stats: CSUSports.com
• Live Video: ESPN3
• Social Media – @PresbyterianBSB (Twitter) | @BlueHoseSports (Twitter/Instagram)
Series History (since 2008)
• Overall - PC leads 15-13
• at CSU - Tied 8-8
• PC and Charleston Southern have met 28 times since the Blue Hose moved to Division I. PC has won each of the last two series against the Bucs, taking two of three each of the last two seasons.
• The Blue Hose enter the weekend with an 11-7 Big South record, good for sole possession of third place in the league.
• PC is third in the Big South in hits (430) and leads the league in sac bunts (46), also good for 11th nationally. The Blue Hose are third in the league in ERA (4.49), fourth in opponent batting average (.260) and fourth in strikeouts (358).
• In conference action, PC leads the league with a 2.47 ERA and is second in opponent batting average with a .229 average.
Scouting Charleston Southern
• The Buccaneers enter the weekend with a 21-23 overall record and a 9-12 mark in the Big South, coming off a sweep at the hands of High Point last weekend.
• The Bucs are batting .266 as a team with 29 home runs on the year. Jason Miller leads the way with a .343 batting average, while Nate Blanchard has a team-high 29 RBIs and three players are tied for the team lead with five homers.
• On the bump, CSU has compiled a 4.61 ERA with opposing batting .282 against them. Nik Constantkos has totaled a team-high 61 strikeouts to go with a 4.45 ERA in 54.2 innings pitched.
Players Rank in Big South and Nationally
• Brian Kehner leads the Big South in strikeout-to-walk ratio (7.25) and walks allowed per nine innings (0.94). He ranks 13th and 10th in the nation in two categories, respectively.
• Eric Miles is fourth in the Big South with a 2.84 ERA.
• Hayden Deal has 67 strikeouts, fourth in the Big South.
• Tyler Weyenberg is tied for the Big South lead in sac bunts with 10, while and Cletis Avery is tied for third with nine on the season. TJ Richardson is seventh in the Big South with seven.
• Avery is seventh in the conference in stolen bases (16).
• Ryan Hedrick has eight saves, most in the Big South and 49th nationally.
• Eric Miles leads the team with five wins this season, tied for fourth in the Big South.
Close Games the Norm
• PC has played 21 one-run games with nine others decided by three runs or less.
• The Blue Hose are 11-10 in one-run games with a 16-14 record in all games decided three runs or less.
• Eleven of PC's 18 Big South games to date have been decided by three runs or less.
Richardson Red Hot
• Junior catcher TJ Richardson has been red hot over his last six games, recording at least two hits in each contest to push his average to .331 on the season.
• Over his last six, the right-handed hitter is 13-for-26 (.500) with two doubles, four runs and four RBIs out of the middle of the PC lineup.
• With the six-game multi-hit streak, Richardson now has 12 multi-hit games on the year, second-most on the team, and just one shy of the team lead.
• His best game of the stretch came at Davidson on May 2, going 3-for-4 with a double, two runs and two RBIs to help propel PC to an 8-6 road victory.
Slagill Coming on Late
• Sophomore Connor Slagill has also come on of late, putting together a modest five-game hitting streak with an RBI in four of the five contests.
• Over his last five games, Slagill is 9-for-19 (.474) with two home runs, seven RBIs and two runs to help his team in those games.
• Since the start of April, Slagill has played in 15 games, starting each one, and recorded a .306 average, third-best on the team. During the stretch, he is 15-for-49 with three home runs, five runs and 10 RBIs.
• Slagill's four-RBI game against USC Upstate was just the third such game by a PC player this season.
Priaulx Named Academic All-District
• Junior first baseman AJ Priaulx was named Academic All-District IV by the College Sports Information Directors of America (CoSIDA) on May 5.
• The lefty leads the team this season with five home runs and 31 RBIs at the plate, while recording a team-best .472 slugging percentage on the year.
• It is the first such honor for Priaulx, who was named to the Big South All-Academic team as a sophomore last season.
• It is the second straight season that a PC player has earned the All-District honor, as former Blue Hose Weston Jackson was named Academic All-District a year ago.