Who: Presbyterian (10-15, 8-6) at Campbell (19-6, 11-3)
When: Tuesday, February 21 – 7 p.m. ET
Where: Gore Arena – Buies Creek, N.C.
Watch: Big South Network
Live Stats: Presto Sports
Social Media: @BlueHoseWBB (Twitter/Instagram) / @BlueHoseSports
PC looks to split Big South series
• PC plays at Campbell this Tuesday, February 21 as the Blue Hose take on the Camels in a 7 p.m. ET conference game at Gore Arena.
• The Blue Hose look to split the season series after Campbell won 49-39 on January 14.
Last Time Out
• PC could not fight its way out of a 17-point hole as Radford held on for a 60-50 win Saturday at the Dedmon Center.
• Cortney Storey led the Blue Hose in the loss, finishing with 19 points, three rebounds, an assist, and four steals. The junior guard shot 6-of-9 from the field and a perfect 7-for-7 from the free-throw line.
• Radford outscored PC 20-5 in the second quarter and held its highest lead 33-16. The Blue Hose opened the second half with an 11-0 run, though, to get back into the game.
• PC shot 17-of-50 (34.0 percent) from the floor, 4-of-18 (22.2 percent) from beyond the arc, and 12-of-12 (100.0 percent) from the free-throw line.
• The Blue Hose committed fewer turnovers (15-17) and held the advantage in fast-break points (5-2) and bench productivity (10-8). The game featured no ties and two lead changes.
PC Rankings in the Big South
• Presbyterian leads the conference in free-throw percentage (76.2) and three-point field goals made (183) and ranks second in turnover margin (+1.96).
Scouting the Camels
• Campbell outscored High Point 39-22 in the second half to earn a 69-53 victory at the Millis Center Saturday afternoon. Brianna Cribb led four Camels in double-figures with 17 points.
• Summer Price leads the team with 12.6 points per game, followed by Makala Rouse with 9.4 points per game. Caroline Bowns is the deep threat with 55 three-pointers on the year, while Cribb leads the team on the glass with 6.2 boards per game.
• The Camels lead the Big South in scoring defense (47.6), scoring margin (+13.0), three-point field goal percentage defense (26.8), rebounding defense (30.4), and defensive rebound percentage (73.2). Campbell ranks second in field goal percentage (41.8), field goal percentage defense (35.6), rebounding margin (+7.5), assists (12.4), and offensive rebound percentage (37.5).
• Tuesday’s game marks the 13th meeting between the two programs. PC leads the all-time series 7-5 and holds a slight 3-2 advantage at Gore Arena.
• PC couldn’t overcome a double-digit Campbell lead as the Camels took the first meeting of the season 49-39 on January 14 at the Templeton Center.
• The Camels led from start to finish, with PC shooting 14-of-50 (28.0 percent) from the field, 5-of-27 (18.5 percent) from beyond the arc, and 6-of-10 (60.0 percent) from the free-throw line. PC’s bench outscored the Camels’ 15-10.
Storey Leads the Way
• Storey leads PC with 11.3 points, 4.1 assists, and 2.1 steals per game.
• Storey has converted on 95-of-239 shots (39.7 percent), including 22-of-91 (24.2 percent) from behind the three-point line. She has also made 70-of-85 (82.4 percent) free-throw attempts.
• She ranks second in the Big South in free-throw percentage and minutes played (35.9). She is third in assists and fourth in steals.
• Storey recorded a 19-point, 10-assist double-double against UNCG on December 15.Next Time Out
• The Blue Hose are back in Clinton, S.C. on Saturday, February 25 as they host High Point in a 2 p.m. ET game at the Templeton Center.