Rain Suspends Big South Men's Tennis Semifinal Until Saturday at 9 a.m.
ROCK HILL, S.C. – Inclement weather struck during the Presbyterian College men’s tennis team’s semifinal match against No. 2 Campbell at the 2013 Big South Conference Men’s Tennis Championship on Friday afternoon, halting the match until Saturday morning at 9 a.m.
The winner of the match will play in the championship final on Saturday afternoon at 1:30 p.m.
The results so far are listed below:
1. Fernando Guillen (CAM) def. MILLS, Grayson (PCM) 6-1, 6-3
2. Adrien Rossingnon (CAM) vs. O'CONNELL, William (PCM) 6-7, 6-3, 0-1, unfinished
3. Steven Billington (CAM) vs. BERGHAUS, Rafael (PCM) 5-7, 6-1, 3-1, unfinished
4. BRUCE, Danny (PCM) def. David Clavera (CAM) 6-1, 6-1
5. Josep Baro (CAM) def. BRIGHAM, Andrew (PCM) 6-2, 6-2
6. ASIS, Gonzalo (PCM) def. Rik Van Gerwen (CAM) 6-3, 6-1
1. Fernando Guillen/Adrien Rossingnon (CAM) def. BRIGHAM, Andrew/O'CONNELL, William (PCM) 8-6
2. Josep Baro/David Clavera (CAM) def. BERGHAUS, Rafael/MILLS, Grayson (PCM) 8-2
3. BRUCE, Danny/SNEAD, Edward (PCM) def. Steven Billington/Rik Van Gerwen (CAM) 8-2